According to U.S. News & World Report, the failure rate for New Year’s resolutions is said to be about 80 percent, and most lose their resolve by mid-February. Don’t be part of this statistic. Read on for some tips.
1) EAT BETTER/GET FIT – Nine percent of Americans make a New Year’s resolutions pledge to eat healthier and exercise more. A well-organized kitchen stocked with healthy ingredients in accessible locations is a prime motivator to prepare home cooked meals. If you had more hours in a day, would you be more likely to work out? A Professional Organizer can turn your kitchen and pantry into a dream workspace, and free up valuable time for you to spend on yourself.
2) FIX CLUTTER PROBLEM – Over the holidays, when visiting friends and relatives, did you feel envy of anyone’s beautifully organized home? With a little help, every room in your house can be decluttered too. You will be proud to entertain!
3) REDUCE STRESS – If you have trouble sleeping or generally feel overly stressed, start by eliminating the stress caused by annoyances at home. Are you frustrated by not being able to find your keys? Is the peeling paint in the foyer a source of embarrassment? Do you avoid hosting the book club because the living room is always a mess? Start by delegating your time-consuming errands to a Personal Assistant. Ask a Professional Organizer for ideas on decluttering and maximizing closet space. These people are knowledgeable and efficient and know who to call for any type of home repair.
4) GET A PROMOTION – If more time at the office is required to attain this goal, who will take up the slack at home? Perhaps your partner can rearrange his or her hours or maybe you are lucky to have a close relative to help. If that isn’t an option, a Personal Assistant may be your best bet.
5) SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY – Thirteen percent of Americans set as their New Year goal to spend more time with friends and family. Life is short and kids grow up quickly. Think of all the time you spend on bill paying, grocery shopping, researching plumbers and electricians, filing, solving problems, submitting medical claims, waiting for the appliance repairman, and more. Hire the right help and all of this and more can be delegated to highly capable hands.
If people had more time, New Year’s resolutions would have a much higher success rate. Start 2020 off right by calling Potomac Concierge. Our experienced professionals will take on all those tasks eating into the time you need to attain your goals.
Our personal assistants do everything from move management to home organization & beyond.Contact Us Today