Much of the population chooses to sell their house before actually moving, but what happens if you need to move in a hurry and don’t have the time to sell your house beforehand?
If your house is still unsold after you move, the process of finding a buyer can be much more difficult.
Realty Times has compiled a list of tips to assist sellers in these situations, including to:
- Stay in close contact with your real estate agent
- Try to leave some furniture in your house, as viewing a furnished house better interests prospective
- If you leave the house unfurnished, touch up the paint where necessary and freshen up with neutral-colored paint to make the walls stand out
- Hire someone to maintain the external appearance of your house (mowing the lawn, raking the leaves)
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned
- Consider staging your house to help potential buyers envision how it can be set-up
For more tips on what to do in these situations and for professional assistance with your move, contact The Moving Managers.