In these uncertain times, vetting home service providers has become more involved. In addition to seeking companies that employ competent staff, receive rave online reviews, and are bonded/insured, you should also ensure their employees must provide you with the highest possible level of comfort. Nothing is more important than feeling safe in your own home while you receive assistance with home organization, a move, or personal assistant services.
Below are just a few excerpts from the testimonial page of our website that demonstrate the traits we believe you deserve from your concierge service providers not only during the coronavirus pandemic, but all the time. Especially in a pandemic, only let people into your home who can simultaneously prioritize efficiency while keeping your family healthy.
- The importance of common sense and good judgement cannot be overstated.
“She used great judgement and ensured things were done properly, neatly and to a high standard.”
- In your home, feeling comfortable is priority #1.
“I was completely comfortable leaving everything in your capable hands and the outcome was wonderful.”
- Expect white-glove service while also adhering to CDC guidelines.
“I wanted to take a moment to recognize your team for the insanely excellent job that they have done for me.”
- You don’t have the time to micromanage, and with social distancing you must hire people who are self-starters and can get the job done.
“I didn’t have to tell them what to do. They looked around and KNEW what had to be done.”
- The pandemic has increased everyone’s stress levels. Hire someone who will lower your anxiety by managing the project seamlessly.
“Just wanted to send a note of appreciation – you made it SO seamless and easy, we are really grateful!!!”
- In these uncertain times, reliability and understanding are more important than ever. You can’t afford mistakes.
“Cheryl is kind and professional at all times and you immediately feel comfortable with her, like she has been a longtime friend since you can remember.”
Trust Potomac Concierge for Concierge Services in the DC Metro Area
If you need a Professional Organizer, Move Manager, or Personal Assistant in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia, call Potomac Concierge. All of our associates are mature, work independently, and follow our company’s strict standards of hygiene and social distancing, and protective wear both on the job and off. Contact us today to learn more!