Potomac Concierge can be a valuable resource to our clients during this uncertain time as many face multiple and ever-changing new challenges, from juggling professional and home demands to managing family dynamics with children and family members both near and far. We are here to ease your burden.
Examples of what Potomac Concierge can do for you virtually –
Personal Assistant Services:
- Canceling/rescheduling travel reservations, including securing refunds where available
- Online research and purchasing
- Procure and schedule deliveries
- Problem solving
- Assistance with insurance / medical claims
- Assistance with calendars / life organization
- Assistance with bill pay
- Gift ideas
- Running vital errands for groceries and pharmaceuticals as necessary
- All of the outstanding items on your to do list that can be done virtually
- Prioritizing and tackling organizational projects, e.g., paperwork, home office, closets, pantries, garages
- Scanning and organizing photos and documents
- Virtual consultations to help you get started
- Create checklists of where to begin and what to do
- Assistance with determining needed supplies and ordering
- Ongoing virtual support
Move Management Services:
- Planning and organizing moves
Many of Potomac Concierge’s services can be performed virtually through easy-to-use technology. We use Facetime, Zoom and even basic photo sharing through computers, tablets or mobile phones to help clients prioritize and manage projects. Through virtual appointments, we can continue to work together, discuss questions and assure you are maximizing your time during mandated stay at home orders now in place in the District, Maryland and Virginia. Each virtual visit will include an opportunity to check-in on priority projects to maintain productivity and momentum.
Are you interested in scheduling a virtual visit to discuss your needs? Contact us to request a session to discuss a tailored action plan.
Again, Potomac Concierge is available to help ease your burden during this time of challenge. Please call upon us!