We are continuing to provide downsizing, moving, organization and personal assistant services in the Washington DC Metro Area. We have implemented extended measures to further ensure the health and safety of our team and clients.
We can execute our services virtually using technology such as Zoom, Facetime and adding photos and files to Dropbox or similar options.
If a client prefers to work in person, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We assess our associates’ health daily. Any associate that is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to go/stay home.
- Any associate who has come in contact with anyone that has tested positive, has had close contact with someone who traveled to high-risk areas or shown symptoms of the virus will not be on jobs.
- Associates will complete all jobs using personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We maintain a safe distance between associates, clients and necessary vendors.
- Refrain from shaking hands and perform frequent hand sanitation.
- We ask our clients to notify us immediately if you feel ill or have come into close contact with someone who is known to have the virus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond swiftly and accordingly to guidelines set by local, state, and federal authorities, and provide timely updates to our clients. We are continuing to enforce and educate our associates on best practices for effective sanitation and hygiene. Being and staying healthy is everyone’s full-time job and we are here to help with that. Contact us today for more information.