Selling your house after you move in a hurry
Much of the population chooses to sell their house before actually moving, but what happens if you need to move in a hurry and don’t have the time to sell your house beforehand?
If your house is still unsold after you move, the process of finding a buyer can be much more difficult.
Realty Times has compiled a list of tips to assist sellers in these situations, including to:
- Stay in close contact with your real estate agent
- Try to leave some furniture in your house, as viewing a furnished house better interests prospective
- If you leave the house unfurnished, touch up the paint where necessary and freshen up with neutral-colored paint to make the walls stand out
- Hire someone to maintain the external appearance of your house (mowing the lawn, raking the leaves)
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned
- Consider staging your house to help potential buyers envision how it can be set-up
For more tips on what to do in these situations and for professional assistance with your move, contact The Moving Managers.
We help busy people get things done.
Our personal assistants do everything from move management to home organization & beyond.
Contact Us Today