Need Help Moving?
Our Moving Concierge Can Help!
Potomac Concierge offers customized move management services that ensure a seamless, stress-free move—before, during, and after.
Contact us online or call (240) 200-4824 today to learn more about Potomac Concierge and schedule a consultation!
Contactless Move Management Services
COVID-19 is affecting us in all kinds of ways. For people in the Washington, DC area, this may include worrying about untended vacant homes while you shelter in place somewhere else. If you or a loved one can’t return to the region in order to deal with an apartment close-out, move, or house check, Potomac Concierge can help.
How We Can Help
Visitors Who Keep a Place in the Area
Perhaps you have a pied-à-terre in the city for work or visits to the city. You have to pay rent but do not know when you will return.
Solution: Hire a Move Manager to close out the apartment. They can work with the building and manage a pack-up and move-out. Items can be moved to your home or to storage.
Residents Unable to Return to DMV
When the lockdown occurred, you may have been traveling or temporarily living elsewhere in the country or abroad. Are you stuck somewhere and worried about your DC-area house?
Solution: Have a Personal Assistant manage the property until you can safely return. You will have peace of mind knowing that regular house checks are occurring and required maintenance is being done.
The DMV is home to many colleges and universities. It is also where many young adults are pursuing internships and launching careers. Many students and young professionals have returned home to other states to live with their families, leaving apartments behind.
Solution: Hire a Move Manager to clear out your child’s home. Their belongings can either be moved to the family home or placed in a storage facility, or a combination of both.
Did you plan to move to a new home before the pandemic and now aren’t comfortable going ahead with the move?
Solution: Whether you are weathering the pandemic in the area or out of state, ask a Move Manager to take over your DMV move. Let a professional worry about the details and get your family moved in a safe, seamless fashion. Using technology, your involvement can be contact-free.
If you are unable to return to the Washington, DC area to deal with any home-related issues, contact Potomac Concierge. Our experienced Move Managers and Personal Assistants will set your mind at ease.
Pre-Move Management Services
Moving can seem overwhelming. Packing and decluttering take time—time you don’t necessarily have. Our move management services will take the pre-move process off your hands, letting you pay more attention to other aspects of your life. Our moving concierge can manage the packing process or coordinate your entire move—your services will be customized based on your needs. Our white-glove move management company has experience with local, national, and international moving, and there are no details we leave untouched.
Some of our previous pre-move services our Move Managers have completed include:
- Planning, coordinating, and organizing the entire moving process, including a moving timeline and vendor management
- Coordinating and overseeing professional packing services
- Arranging, sorting, and labeling possessions by category (keep, donate, discard, sell, or pass along to family and friends)
- Coordinating shipping, estate sales, appraisers, and storage facilities
- Assisting in securing a dependable moving company
- Preparing a complete household inventory
- Laying out floor plans for new homes
- Guiding clients through a structured and simple decision-making process to eliminate clutter and organize belongings
- Overseeing vendors to prepare previous house for sale
- Labeling every box and piece of furniture with room location
- Preparing new homes for move-in (cleaning, window treatments, etc.)
- Purchasing new items for home
- Discontinuing services at old home (lawn services, mail, newspaper delivery, etc.) and, when appropriate, transferring services to new home
Call (240) 200-4824 for Moving Concierge Services
Moving is stressful and exhausting, with multiple details that are hard to juggle.
When your life is already busy, Potomac Concierge’s move management services will handle your move for you.
Post-Move Management Services
If the moving process wasn’t time-consuming enough, unpacking, decorating, and setting up your new home with all the comforts you desire can seem daunting. Our move managers in Washington, DC, offer turn-key services. Feel free to go on vacation and return to your new home unpacked and set up exactly the way you want! Our detail-oriented move managers will take care of everything for you.
Our moving concierge offers the following post-move services:
- Directing furniture and box placement as the moving truck is unloaded
- Removing all packing materials after unpacking and organizing
- Unpacking, organizing, and setting up kitchens, baths, bedrooms, and living spaces as the client requests
- Reconnecting electronics
- Hanging pictures and shelves, mounting TV, reassembling items
- Coordinating with vendors and overseeing all work needed for move-in
- Preparing old homes for new residents (cleaning, repairs, and staging)
- Making beds, folding towels, and stocking the fridge as needed
To learn more about our post-move management services, contact us online now!
Choose Potomac Concierge for Move Management in DC, MD & Northern VA
If you want a seamless, stress-free transition to your new home, choose Potomac Concierge’s Move Managers if you need help moving in the DC area. We guarantee complete satisfaction and will provide all that you need for the moving process. You can put your trust in the hands of our moving experts, whether your new home is just a few blocks or a few thousand miles away.
Potomac Concierge offers our move management and moving concierge services throughout the DMV area, including Cabin John, Alexandria, Rockville, and beyond. We are certified by the NASMM for COVID 19 Prevention and Safety Excellence for Senior Move Managers.
Contact us online or call (240) 200-4824 today to get started on your concierge moving services!