Think of the happiness and freedom you will feel when the stress of endless to-do lists are lifted. Enlist a personal assistant and become happier. Here are the ways it will help you:
1) Crisis management: Problems often arise at the worst time, like when a dishwasher breaks hours before dinner guests are due. Just finding a reliable repairman on short notice is hard, not to mention the frustration and stress you feel from the 4-hour window they give you!
2) Take care of to-do list: The little things in life take up huge chunks of time, pulling our attention away from demanding jobs and family. Does your list keep growing even though you are dutifully checking off items? A personal assistant will remove that nagging feeling we all have when there isn’t time to get everything done.
3) Handle special projects: How many times have you dreamed of having the kitchen remodeled or bathroom updated? Personal assistants experienced in home renovation projects can do the legwork and present you with paint colors, cabinet styles, and flooring samples. They’ll get you reasonable estimates, deal with any issues, and work with the contractors.
4) Ensure nothing is overlooked: Everyone has a responsibility threshold above which things start to crumble. A personal assistant can ensure things don’t fall through the cracks—bills paid on time, summer camp applications in before deadline, college tuition remitted when due.
5) Be your back-up: When you’re in crunch time and working 70-hour weeks, who is keeping things going at home? There is grocery shopping, sorting out health insurance issues, scheduling, arranging plane tickets, and getting the computer repaired.
As the saying goes, the home is where the heart is. Your happiness, and relaxed time with family and friends, should be a top priority. Life is too short. Call Potomac Concierge and we’ll match you up with a personal assistant in Potomac or other Montgomery County areas with the experience you need. You no longer have to shoulder all the stress that managing a home creates.